Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grilled Lamb with Mixed Herbs


I have asked my colleague to marinate the lamb for me before, I realized that he just use some mixed herbs and saltsa, the taste was very nice and it is different from  what I usually done. To make the taste stronger,  I have made some adjustment when I marinate it.

Ingredients:
2 pieces Lamb Shoulder
2 tablespoons Steak Seasoning
1 tablespoons Mixed Herbs

                                                                                                                                                           
Method:
  1. Clean the lamb shoulder and use the back of a knife blade beat on it for few time, then use a fork to stick on it. Marinate the lamb shoulder with other ingredients for 2 hours.
  2. Wipe a bit of butter on a hot pan and grilled the lamb shoulder.
Note:
  1. Steak Seasoning can be found in supermarketinside the bottle is the mixture of salts, dried garlic, black pepper and etc. Mixed herbs also can be found in the supermarket which is contains different kind of dried herbs.
  2. The usage of ingredients can change accordingly, just must notice that there is some salts contain in the steak seasoning, must avoid over usage on salt when marinate the lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment